Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Leaves Aren't the Only Thing Changing

Leaf lips!!
(Raquel had other things that had to be done today instead of write for the blog this week so I decided to add some pictures and call it good.  Mom/Annie)

A tiny excerpt from this week's letter:
My new companion's name is Sister Beutler and she is from Phoenix, AZ.  I know that the Lord has made us companions for a reason and I've already grown to love her very very much. She served her first eight months in Beaver, which is in my zone, so we had actually met before. She is really really nice... all the time! She's a great missionary and has been so patient with me as I've tried to lead out the area this week.
The New Cran Crew

This was on our way to the ranch this Saturday. What a beautiful
place. I love the changing leaves and the autumn season!




Heinz Field- Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment